Local and district heating and cooling networks typically serve a few buildings, a complete neighbourhood or entire city districts. Hot and cold water transportation imposes very high demands on the underground distribution pipes and their thermal insulation capabilities.
HEATING & COOLING
Energy distribution with DHC Networks
The construction or renovation of district heating and cooling networks demands expertise and skill. Time and space are often limited during the installation work. Moreover, the project should not disturb other construction processes and/or everyday life in the surrounding area.
Important factors for DHC networks are:
- Engineered for perfection
- Fast & professional installation
- Optimal material durability
- Network integrity
- Smart operation
- Low cost of ownership
We help you realise a future-proof network with pre-insulated polymeric pipes, be it a new scheme, renovation or expansion of an existing network.
The Flexalen pre-insulated pipe system offers a wide range of lightweight and flexible prefabrication options. Project-specific network sections are manufactured and tested in an ISO 14001-controlled factory environment. The result is the fastest possible installation and the most reliable network.
- Straightforward on-site connections
- Less labour and handling on site
- Control of project objectives and planning
- Minimal disturbance of the environment
- Extremely fast to deploy
We also offer:
- Engineering and technical support for optimal network design and operation
- Wide range of welded and mechanical connection techniques
- Installation training/supervision on site for the contractor/installer
- Cradle to Cradle Certification
The biggest mistake to avoid when calculating heating networks
Designing heating networks can be a real challenge! In this whitepaper you will learn all about the biggest mistakes to avoid!
Advice and Support
Engineering and Support
Our engineers help you establish the system requirements and design your heating or cooling network.
Flexalen product lines
Our Flexalen product lines cover all aspects of future-proof heating and cooling networks, from pre-insulated polymeric pipes to house connections and installation equipment.
Trained installers deliver better results, within the scheduled installation time. We offer a complete training portfolio for installers of Flexalen piping systems.