When it comes to mechanical HVAC/R and piping systems, we offer the construction industry energy-saving, sustainable and fire-safe insulation solutions with very high mechanical strength.
Investing in sustainable savings
In an average household, heating, hot water and cooling account for half of all energy consumption. A similar pattern exists in offices, hotels, factories, terminals, educational buildings, supermarkets and many other utility buildings. The quality of the insulation used must therefore meet the highest standards.
Important for insulation in construction:
- Energy efficiency
- Condensation problems
- Damage to insulation
- Fire safety
Investing in efficient Thermaflex solutions pays off, particularly in the long run. It delivers sustainable energy savings while reducing living expenses and management costs.
Cost-effective insulation products and systems
We offer engineers, contractors, installers and building owners state-of-the-art flexible pre-insulated piping systems and insulation products. Our insulation solutions offer:
- Cost-effective long-term thermal insulation results.
- Very high mechanical strength for efficient installation and a long service life.
- Excellent fire resistance and minimal smoke generation.
- Resistance to extreme temperature variations.
- Fully recyclable foams (Cradle to Cradle for ThermaSmart Pro), highly suitable for LEED and BREEAM building projects.
- Extensive support for designers and specifiers during installation (training, tools, manuals).
Advice and Support
Engineering and Support
Our insulation engineers help you select and calculate the right solution for your thermal insulation challenge.
As an innovative supplier, we think along with you. Our engineers and solution developers can work closely with you to develop new solutions that meet your wishes and requirements.
Trained installers deliver better results, within the scheduled installation time and with less waste and damage. We offer a complete training portfolio for installers of PE foam.