Currently we are looking for:
Work place: Żarów (woj. dolnośląskie)
The Business Controller is responsible for the quality of the financial reporting & administration process and management of the organization’s working capital. This means that the financial reporting and administration is timely, accurate, complete, and compliant with relevant accounting and taxation principles and corporate requirements. In this position you serve as the point of contact for tax authorities, accountants, and insurance companies. Finally, you analyse and compare the company financial reports with the annual budget and support management to make sound decisions to improve the organizational and operational performance.
The following requirements are applicable for the fulfilment of the position of the Business Controller:
- Bachelor or Academic degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Economics
- Experience as a Finance Manager, Business Controller or Finance Controller in a production organization
- Experience in accounting, finance, tax, cash flow and working capital management.
- Experience with managing staff and associated employment issues
- Experience with ERP systems in production organizations, preferably with Exact Globe
- Experience with financial reporting and a holding administration
- Strong MS Excel skills
Knowledge, skills, and attitude:
- Ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing international commercial environment
- Delivering results – sets own and team goals and consistently overcomes obstacles.
- Adapting to change and leading change – highlights potential improvements in current systems, processes and procedures and encourages others to accept change and gives reasons for change.
- Analytical thinking and trends analysis – can see trends in data and can compile data to arrive at an accurate solution. Gathers and sorts relevant data for analysis.
- Ability do support Management Team with financial KPIs as well as in-depth, data based detailed analyses.
- Coaching people – acts as a leader, as a mentor, supports others in professional development. Allocates time and effort to discuss development requirements and provides feedback regarding performance and capability.
- Customer orientation – accurately anticipates emerging and current client needs, establishes, and maintains positive relationships with customers.
- Stress resistant, not afraid to put the hours in
- Deadline oriented, strong priority setting
- Fluent in the English language, both verbally and written
- Basic German would be additional advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunity for professional development in an international company with short and open communication lines
- Real and direct impact on the development of the company
- Friendly working environment
- Medical insurance
- Attractive salary
Are you project driven and do you like to employ your creativity in new product implementations? Send us your CV.
Thermaflex to międzynarodowa firma założona w 1975 roku w Holandii. Gwarantuje inteligentne i trwałe rozwiązania dla dystrybucji ogrzewania, chłodnictwa oraz wody pitnej. W Polsce firma obecna jest od 1992 roku, zapewniając rozwiązania na bazie poliolefin dla branży instalacyjnej. Znana jest dzisiaj z wielu zrealizowanych projektów, blisko współpracując ze swoimi partnerami nad rozwojem innowacji, stawiając czoła aktualnym i przyszłym wyzwaniom.