Technical Application Manager
We are looking for a Technical Application Manager, reporting to the Corporate ICT Manager. You will be part of the central IT team based at the headquarters in Waalwijk, The Netherlands.
You will work on the success of the further digitalisation of Thermaflex, being our applications, the supporting infrastructure, interfaces, and reporting. You will work closely with the IT team, internal stakeholders, and external IT partners.
The ideal candidate has a broad interest in everything related to IT, supported by a relevant skillset. You can transfer your enthusiasm for and knowledge of IT to others with your strong communication skills. You thrive well in a flexible and collaborative culture.
What will you do?
- Responsible to maintain, supporting, and document the portfolio of applications,
- Ensure that the systems meet the agreed criteria regarding performance, availability, security, and reliability,
- Play a role in implementing improvements, changes, and new applications,
- Together with the team manage the maintenance of the databases and data warehouse,
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices to ensure the continuity and performance of our application landscape.
- Ensure that the infrastructure delivers the prerequisites to host the applications,
- Set up, maintain, and manage interfaces to internal and external applications and platforms,
- Help maintain and set up proper monitoring and reporting on relevant KPIs,
- Communicate with the team and external IT service providers for daily operations and troubleshooting.
3. Supporting the IT environment:
- Together with the rest of the team handle user requests, incidents, problems, and changes,
- Help create procedures and documentation relevant to the total IT landscape, together with the team and other internal stakeholders,
- Act as a backup for the rest of the team when required.
What are the requirements and qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
- Relevant experience working in an application manager role or other related position, supporting and maintaining applications and related infrastructure and platforms,
- Knowledge of data management and reporting, MS-SQL, business intelligence & reporting tools,
- Knowledge of application interfaces, technical and functional,
- Basic knowledge and experience in project management,
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, work independently, detail-oriented with strong organizational, multitasking and planning, and analytical skills,
- English competency is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (online and offline). Dutch, German, or Polish is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
Thermaflex offers you a dynamic, international working environment with a pleasant, informal working atmosphere. The location of this position is Thermaflex’s head office in Waalwijk. A motivated team of more than 60 employees works here across the office, production, logistics, and marketing. In return for your expertise and commitment, we provide you with a stimulating, challenging international environment with plenty of challenges and possibilities to develop yourself and your skills. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment.
- 26 vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Profit share
- Gym allowance
- Travel reimbursement
Thermaflex’s mission is to make a positive contribution to our environment by delivering insulation solutions that help to minimize energy waste and optimize the use of resources. Our innovative insulation solutions are applied in sanitary, cooling, heating, and air ventilation systems. We play an important role in the sustainable distribution of energy. As a leading International Manufacturer and Provider of Insulation Solutions and Flexible Pre-Insulated Plastic Piping systems. Thermaflex serves a wide range of industries and equipment installation companies, which are sourced from one of our production facilities located in the Netherlands, Poland, Thailand and Turkey.
Thermaflex has an ambitious growth strategy based on continuously innovating and improving the performance and sustainability of our solutions.