IT application manager
As our application manager, you make sure our IT applications run smoothly and support our business processes in the best way possible.
You will be part of the central IT team based in the Netherlands and you will be located at the production site in Żarów (near Wroclaw in Poland). We will provide an extensive training in Waalwijk (headquarters in The Netherlands) in the first months, so you will need to be prepared to travel.
Thermaflex mission is to make a positive contribution to our environment by delivering insulation solutions which help to minimise energy waste and optimise the use of resources. Our innovative insulation solutions are applied in sanitary, cooling, heating and air ventilation systems. We play an important role in the sustainable distribution of energy. As a leading International Manufacturer and Provider of Insulation Solutions and Flexible Pre-Insulated Plastic Piping systems. Thermaflex serves a wide range of industries and equipment installation companies, which are sourced from one of our production facilities located in the Netherlands, Poland, Thailand, Turkey and Russia.
Thermaflex has an ambitious growth strategy based on continuously innovating and improving the performance and sustainability of our solutions. To facilitate this we need to be able to get the most out of our systems, applications, processes and data. Internally to be able to steer on data we gather with the applications we use, but also to connect to the outside world to optimize the interaction with customers and other stakeholders.
In this role you will report to the Group ICT manager and be responsible for:
- Supporting projects and processes from IT perspective, but with keen eye on the business needs.
- Proactively communicating with the internal business stakeholders to understand their needs and together with the rest of the team making sure they are supported in the best way possible.
- Supporting the digital transformation of Thermaflex.
- Support the current application landscape and interfaces.
- Ensuring robust application availability and performance.
Your initial focus will be to help implement the new Product Information Management system (SAAS) and connect it to multiple relevant platforms (website, webshop, wholesale portals). Parallel to that we want to improve our EDI capabilities and run many more interesting projects.
Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education (IT related).
Minimum Experience Required
- A few years relevant experience within a business environment.
- Experience working with ERP systems, knowledge of Exact software is a pré.
- Experience in data management and reporting (MS-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, MS-BI, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven project management skills: demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Accurate, independent, and pro-active way of working.
- Commercial sense and solution oriented.
- Structured, organized, and willing to take ownership.
- Team player, multi-tasking and able to cope with stress.
- English written and oral communications skills.
- Act as a partner to the business and liaise with business to get things done.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we provide you a stimulating, challenging international environment, which will stretch your abilities and talents.
Thermaflex offers excellent primary and secondary terms of employment.
The next step
Do you recognize yourself working in this position for Thermaflex, then we would like to hear from you! Please send your resume and motivation to our HR coordinator Agnieszka Rzepecka via email.
The first interview will be online via MS Teams with the Group ICT manager, the Group CFO and the Managing Director of the Polish plant. The second interview will probably be onsite (Poland or the Netherlands). After that we hope to welcome you as a colleague and show you around in our plants in Zarow and Waalwijk – where you will also meet the IT team.
Opracowujemy i dostarczamy wysokiej jakości rozwiązania techniczne w zakresie izolacji cieplnej, ochrony, odporności na wstrząsy i izolacji akustycznej.