1. General Information
The administrator of personal data of the webpage www.thermaflex.comis Thermaflex International Holding b.v., registered at Veerweg 1, 5145 NS Waalwijk, The Netherlands.
This Policy concerns the following websites: www.thermaflex.comincluding the relevant webpages.
3. Methods of processing of users’ personal data by Thermaflex
Thermaflex collects personal data in the following situations:
- when a user submits their own personal data to the company, e.g. when registering on the company’s website (while downloading Thermaflex promotional materials) and/or subscribing for online and/or postal services of the company (relevant for the user’s name and email address);
- when a user visits the company’s website (this concerns e.g. data about the computer and user visits, such as IP address, browser type, duration of visit and number of views);
A user shall have the right not to disclose their personal data and can still use the Thermaflex website.
However, there are reasons why a user could leave their personal data (company name, name and surname, email address, telephone number) to be able to use the requested service (e.g. if the user needs to download some informational materials, initiate a chat or place an order). In such a case, such data shall be filled in in the e-form made available on the Thermaflex website.
A user shall have the right to decide whether their personal data shall remain on the Thermaflex website, but in the event such information is missing (resulting from the e-forms existing on the website), they will not be able to use the requested service. Personal data shall be processed only for the purpose of delivery of the requested service and for purposes of justified business interest of Thermaflex.
4. Purpose for which user’s personal data is processed
Personal data processed on this website shall be used for the purpose of:
a) contacting a user after submission by them of the e-form with by means of the Thermaflex website;
b) sending to a user information they are interested in,
c) sending to a user advertising materials concerning the business activity of Thermaflex,
d) compliance with legal regulations and acts.
5. Personal data storage time
Personal data left by users shall be stored and processed by Thermaflex over a period of 5 years.
6. Providing access to user personal data
A user acknowledges and agrees that Thermaflex may transfer the user’s personal data to its affiliated companies and sales Representatives of the company for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites
This website contains links to third party websites. Thermaflex shall not be liable for the use of users’ personal data by third party websites.
11. User’s rights to update or correct personal data by users and their rights
A user may request Thermaflex in writing to be allowed to personally control their personal data gathered by the company. In the event that such data contain errors, the user may request Thermaflex to correct, supplement or remove the relevant data. In addition, the user shall have the right to contact Thermaflex at any time to opt out of the use of their personal data for marketing purposes. Requests concerning accessing, modification, removal or opting out of the use of data shall be considered within 30 days.
A request to discontinue processing data shall be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Request to discontinue personal data processing
Thermaflex International Holding b.v.
5145 NS Waalwijk