For decades, we’ve worked closely together with engineers, municipalities, contractors, and installers to drive continuous innovation in the development of our district heating and cooling systems. Today, our pre-insulated pipe systems go above and beyond industry standards in ensuring reliability, durable performance, simplicity, and speed of installation.
Network solutions for any challenge
We offer a complete range of flexible pre-insulated pipes ideal for district heating, cooling, and potable water applications in renovation, newbuild or retrofit projects. All our network solutions are fully adaptable to local circumstances and future needs. From single take-away box solutions for A to B connections to complete prefabricated district heating and cooling networks on coil.
Discover our range of pre-insulated pipe systems:
- Flexalen 600: Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver, and the most popular choice
- Flexalen SL semi-rigid pipes for high volume networks
- Flexalen 1000+ multi-pipe system for absolute freedom in network design
- Tailor-made prefabrications combining optimal reliability and installation speed
- Complete range of tools and accessories to facilitate system installation
Why choose Thermaflex pre-insulated pipes?
- Quick and easy installation
- High energy efficiency
- Consistent performance over time
- Extended lifetime
- Fully and homogeneously weldable for increased reliability
- Modern high-end materials
- Technical benefits of Polybutene (PB-1)
- High ecological value
- Extensive installation support: integrated network design, calculation tools, training and on-site support
|Determination of the resistance to internal pressure at a constant temperature - PB pipes grey||112 KB||Preview||Download|
Determination of the resistance to internal pressure at a constant temperature according to BRL K17401 - PB pipes grey
|Determination of influence of heating at 110 degrees - PB pipes grey||104 KB||Preview||Download|
Determination of influence of heating at 110 degrees according to DVGW W544 - PB pipes
|KIWA certificate K8492801 welding process for plastic piping systems Flexalen 600||371 KB||Preview||Download|
This process certificate is issued by KIWA on the basis of BRL 5609 'pre-insulated flexible plastics piping systems for warm water distribution outside buildings'
Together with KIWA the welding process of electrofusion, polyfusion and butt welding is technical approved with product certificate stated requirements.
|KTW organoleptic test certificate - Flexalen, PB pipes - Size group 1||221 KB||Preview||Download|
KTW organoleptic test certificate for drinking water purposes - Flexalen, PB pipes - Size group 1
|KWR Biofilm cultivation test certificate - PB pipes||577 KB||Preview||Download|
KWR Biofilm cultivation test certificate - PB pipes
|Temperature cycling test certificate - Flexalen||1536 KB||Preview||Download|
Temperature cycling test certificate according to EN 12293 - Flexalen
|Determination of influence of heating at 110 degrees - PB pipes||103 KB||Preview||Download|
Determination of influence of heating at 110 degrees according to DVGW W544