We are waiting for you at our stand No. 4.50 in the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre "Litexpo", Laisvės ave. 5, Vilnius.
The 26th edition of the International Construction Fair - RESTA 2019 will take place on 24-27th of April in the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre "Litexpo", Laisvės ave. 5, Vilnius.
We invite you to our stand No. 4.50, where we will present our intelligent insulation solutions and show how to create innovative connections - easier, faster and safer than using glue!
Thanks to our specialist heat treatment equipment, our insulation materials can be combined, creating long-lasting and homogeneous connections, environmentally friendly!
We look forward to seeing you at our stand where you will discover the advantages of our innovative joining technology and try how it works ...
...about the RESTA
- RESTA is the largest Baltic exhibition on construction in the Baltic states.
- It is aimed at construction industry professionals and end-users interested in construction and renovation.
- Every year, RESTA introduces digital solutions and innovations, latest building materials and equipment, as well as landscaping trends.
- It is the important B2B event in construction sector that brings together professionals from the Baltic region and neighboouring countries.
- It shows novelties and potential of the construction market in the Baltic countries in one place.
- It is the only specialized exhibition in the Baltic States that has won recognition of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
This year 450 exhibitors from Lithuania and 15 foreign countries - Austria, Belarus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Great Britain,Denmark, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Norway, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Ukraine - will be represented in the exhibition area larger than 30 000 sq m.
RESTA 2019 FOCUS: CONSTRUCTION OF THE FUTURE
In response to the realities of the construction sector (the growing need for environmentally friendly construction and the inevitability of A++ energy efficiency), this year we will focus on innovations and technologies.
Smart and Digital Hall is dedicated to digital construction, demonstration of BIM and other smart construction solutions and technologies, good foreign and local practices.
Find out more here