One step ahead of any trench challenges
Making connections in a trench can be complex, risky and time consuming. Our elbows, tees and custom pre-insulated branches allow you to be one step ahead, and deal with such network variations in advance. This means only straight welds – the easiest type of connection – need to be made on site.
Bends, elbows, tees or tailor made
Any variation in your network can be dealt with through:
- Bends – For most directional changes there is no need for fittings thanks to the pipe flexibility
- Elbows – Pre-made corners (45° or 90° degrees)
- T pieces – or branches, allow quick and reliable branching off to other lines. For underground networks, we highly recommend Flexalinks for main lines up to OD 110.
- Custom components – Not one network is the same. Often custom components are needed to deal with specific connections. Whatever the need, our certified welding craftsman can accommodate: headers, ‘Y-pieces’, … you name it, we can prefab it.
- Insulation sets with all components you need to ensure an optimal performance over lifetime
We provide the components above in any size from OD 16 – OD 225 mm to suit any specific wishes, circumstances and challenges. All sizes up to OD 90 mm are also available with an oxygen barrier.