All you need in a turnkey box
The Flexalen 600 Plug & Play Set consist of a small Flexalen 600 pre-insulated double line connection, including all equipment needed to make a quick and efficient connection. Because of its flexibility, lengths are available in a compact cardboard box, making it the perfect “take away” solution for A to B connections in heating and cooling installations.
Complete pre-insulated pipe packages for easy installation
- Everything you need: a complete set with pipes, fittings, end-caps, and warning tape to avoid digging damage.
- Easy storage and transport in a square cardboard box
- Swift and easy installation
- Easy access: available from all Thermaflex distribution points or local distributors
Flexalen 600 in small diameters is ideal for short-term heating and cooling. Our range of Flexalen 600 Plug & Play boxes covers various insulation thicknesses and connection fittings to realize a suitable solution in a simple plug-and-play system, securing maximum ease and speed of installation. The Plug & Play sets can be used for:
- Heat/ Hot water pumps
- Heating or cooling of adjacent buildings
- Connection of woodchip burners
- Heating of swimming pools
The Flexalen 600 Plug ‘n Play sets are available with an oxygen barrier, in pipe diameters OD 20, 25, 32mm, and in fixed coils of 8, 12, 16 and 20m (other lengths are available upon request).