Account Manager Insulation Solutions - Southern Germany (M/F)
Thermaflex goal is to make a positive contribution to our environment by delivering insulation solutions which help to minimize energy waste and optimize the use of resources. Our broad range of insulation solutions are used in the supply of hot and cold water for heating and sanitary applications and applied in cooling, heating and air ventilation systems. We are constantly striving to boost the performance and sustainability of our solutions. We are a leading International Manufacturer and Provider of Insulation Solutions and Flexible Pre-Insulated Plastic Piping systems.
Following the successful restructuring of the group over the past years, Thermaflex is ready to develop again. With our innovative product portfolio and engineered solutions, we play an important role to increase the sustainability of energy distribution. Our sales organization consists of a network of own sales office complemented by partners.
Thermaflex serves a wide range of industries and equipment installation companies, which are sourced from one of production facilities located in the Netherlands, Poland, Thailand, Turkey and Russia. Thermaflex has an ambitious growth strategy based on continuously innovating and improving its services and solutions. We are gearing up to develop the business. It is for that reason that we are in the process of strengthening our account management teams across our core markets.
As Account Manager Insulation Solutions you will responsible for managing existing clients and develop new clients in the South of Germany (Bayern, Baden-Württemberg). Managing the clients in our view is more than just “Kundenbetreuung”, it is about continuously developing the relation with the clients, understanding their future roadmap with the objective to identify further opportunities for Thermaflex to develop. You take an active role in the development of the clients, you are the prime contact for the client to our organization. You act as their consultant. You take the lead, you are the project manager of client related projects. You monitor and review our performance in servicing the clients and initiate and drive improvement opportunities for Thermaflex.
You are comfortable with collecting, analyzing and using data from various sources as a key source of information in managing as well as developing the business. As account manager you will deliver an important contribution to the development of our insulation business in Germany and ultimately in the successful growth of Thermaflex group.
You work closely together with you colleagues within the group. You report to the Marketing & Sales Manager North West Europe (NWE) of the insulation division. Thermaflex offers you a dynamic, creative, internationally-oriented, open work environment that offers a pleasant, informal atmosphere.
Skills & Competences
We are looking for someone who takes ownership, someone who is able to inspire and convince people and is sensitive in picking up signals which help us to improve our performance and/or develop the offered solutions. You are able to communicate effectively in both German and English.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferably in a technical background
- You are able to communicate effectively in German and English
Minimum Experience Required:
- Experience / track-record as (junior) account management
- At least 7 years’ experience in a B2B Sales
- Capable to use M&S office suite effectively
- Used to work with a CRM system
- project management skills
Your qualifications Competences:
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- Proactive, accurate, objective oriented person who is able to cope with stress.
- you are able to quickly acquaint yourself with the technical basics of insulation as well as the capabilities of our solutions and products
- Structured, organized, and willing to take ownership
- Strong listening, communications and influencing skills; Persuasive and ability to quickly establish a rapport with all stakeholders
- Strategic thinking ability with a hands-on mentality
- Able to close a deal and negotiate the solutions supply contracts
In return for your expertise and commitment, we provide you a stimulating, challenging international environment, which will stretch your abilities and talents. A challenge for an ambitious Account Manager
And of course:
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment
- Base salary and bonus arrangement
- Car, laptop and mobile phone belong to the basic toolset
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Repexo Beratung GmbH & Co. KG
z.H. Frau. C. Von Tein
+49 (0)69 / 8383517-0