Thermaflex pre-insulated Flexalen 600 twin pipes connect outdoor air-to-water heat pumps to houses so heat arrives without substantial energy loss. Insulated geothermal pipes connected to the building, as well as the upper 20 meters (60 feet) of the riser pipes, increase the efficiency of geothermal heat pumps. Insulated flow and return pipes of outdoor air-to-air heat pumps are also important to a system that runs smoothly.
Let’s create tomorrow’s sustainable energy systems today
The flexibility and quality of our plug-and-play insulated pipe solutions have made them a favorite of heat pump installers, manufacturers and pump pipe suppliers.
Flexalen 600 twin pipes:
- Minimize heat loss in underground connections for air-to-water heat pumps
- Install easily and quickly due to their highly flexible PB construction
- Are available in short lengths to meet individual installer needs
- Include proper connectors and accessories for additional ease-of-us
Protectube insulation channel:
- Protects buried pipes, including geothermal, against moisture and keeps temperatures at an efficient level
- Provides all-in-one protection and insulation for a professional underground pipe solution
- Is available from Thermaflex pre-installed on your pipes and delivered to your job site