Our ambition is to strengthen our footprint in the German Heating Network world by actively positioning our innovative solutions to the right stakeholders.
Accountmanager - Area sales manager East Germany
In the role of Area Sales Manager Region North-West, at Thermaflex Germany you are responsible for the promotion, positioning and sales of pre-insulated plastic pipe systems with the main applications in local and district heating.
The main focus is on prescribers’ support and taking the lead in the preparation of tenders for projects in communal and residential construction, office buildings, schools, hotels and hospitals. You are a project-oriented and practical consultant for engineering offices, installation and heating companies. You will spend 75% of your time in your region’s front line battlefield and 25% of your time working from home. You will be actively supported by our experienced and highly competent service team (technical planning and application engineering, marketing, sales support).
Thermaflex mission is to make a positive contribution to our environment by delivering insulation solutions which help to minimise energy waste and optimise the use of resources. Our innovative insulation solutions are applied in sanitary, cooling, heating and air ventilation systems. We play an important role in the sustainable distribution of energy. As a leading International Manufacturer and Provider of Insulation Solutions and Flexible Pre-Insulated Plastic Piping systems. Thermaflex serves a wide range of industries and equipment installation companies, which are sourced from one of our production facilities located in the Netherlands, Poland, Thailand, and Turkey.
Thermaflex has an ambitious growth strategy based on continuously innovating and improving the performance and sustainability of our solutions.
In this role you will report to the International Sales Manager Piping Solutions and be responsible for:
- You are responsible for the development and execution of a sales strategy for the North-West region (North Rhein-Westphalen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Hesse).
- You prepare contracts, process tenders and alternative offers.
- You initiate marketing campaigns in your area in accordance with the business marketing strategy.
- You will carry out customer analyses, identify and acquire potential new customers.
- You play a decisive role in the consolidation of Thermaflex’ market position and growth by increasing our market share in the local and district heating market.
- To this end, you will develop a network with the relevant stakeholders and build up a partnership, supported by strategic business and account planning.
- You support your customers in technical and commercial matters.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical field) or comparable training.
extensive commercial experience, combined with a solid technical background (e.g. heating technology).
- experience in sales and the supervision of projects from prospecting to execution.
- Experience with tendering procedures is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) and especially in local and district heating is an advantage.
- comfortable to communicate in English.
- familiar with MS office suite and with a CRM system.
- Preferably you live centrally in the North-West region of GErmany.
- A dynamic person with a sense of humour
- You think strategically, are results-oriented and have a high level of energy
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
- You work independently, organised and structured
- You have a high level of persuasiveness
In return for your expertise and commitment, we provide you a stimulating, challenging international environment, which will stretch your abilities and talents.
Thermaflex offers excellent primary and secondary terms of employment.
Besides that we offer:
- flat hierarchies.
- Variety of tasks and short decision-making paths.
- Support from a professional team, with the possibility of personal development.
an attractive bonus package, a company car, a laptop and a mobile phone.
The next step
Do you recognize yourself working in this position for Thermaflex, then we would like to hear from you! Please send your resume and motivation to Patrick Spijkers, Managing Director Piping Solutions.